Now Hiring: Environmental Services Program Manager
Deadline to Apply: May 1, 2018.
Keep Cincinnati Beautiful is seeking an individual to manage our Environmental Services Programs. The Environmental Services Program Manager is tasked with working with communities, other KCB staff and government agencies to decrease blight in order to improve overall quality of life for residents of Cincinnati. Job responsibilities include: managing KCB’s graffiti & illegal dumping abatement programs, Adopt-A-Spot program and the Sheriff’s crews. The Environmental Services Program Manager acts as a liaison between the Cincinnati Police, Public Services and other City and County agencies; appears in court after arrests have been made (related to graffiti tagging and illegal dumping) in an attempt to secure restitution for the City; attends community functions to educate citizens about the program; and inputs data to track progress.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Management of Sheriff’s crews and reporting; coordinate with City as needed on areas in need of cleaning.
· Illegal Dumping & Graffiti abatement – maintain list of chronic tagging and dumping sites and coordinate cleanup with City, Sheriff’s and volunteers as needed; communicate with community groups & individuals seeking information on these issues/attend meetings as needed; install trail cameras & barricades in hotspot areas as appropriate; review footage and provide to appropriate agencies as needed; File photos of dumping or tagging.
· Manage Adopt-A-Spot program and development of a new framework for the program to encourage increased participation and accountability.
· Assist with general KCB cleanup efforts, and attend community & stakeholder meetings as needed.
· Manage any Community Service workers who come to KCB through Hamilton County Municipal Court’s Probation Department.
· Identify and write grants and funding proposals for programs and projects relating to Quality of Life programs; track funds and program results for reporting purposes.
Qualifications & Skills:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable with public speaking
· Organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
· Knowledge of Criminal Justice system
· Knowledge of Community Oriented Policing tactics (CPTED, SARA model)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel); comfortable with databases
· Ability to climb a 10 foot ladder, and lift up to 50 pounds
· Willingness to work occasional nights & weekends (particularly in the spring and fall)
· Ability to operate landscaping equipment and pressure washer (or willingness to learn!)
· Grant writing & budget management
· Familiarity with GIS & Adobe programs a plus!
· Must have Valid Driver’s license
This position is full-time (40 hours per week) with benefits. Regular hours are 8:30a-5:00p Monday through Friday, with occasional night and weekends (primarily Saturday mornings in the spring & fall).
Please submit cover letter & resume to info@KeepCincinnatiBeautiful.org by May 1st, 2018.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
For full downloadable/printable job description, CLICK HERE.
To apply, e-mail Info@KeepCincinnatiBeautiful.org.