Now Hiring: Office Manager
Keep Cincinnati Beautiful (KCB) is seeking an individual to coordinate administrative efforts across program areas, enabling program staff to focus on mission and business objectives. This individual will report directly to, and work closely with the Executive Director.
For full job description, click here.
This position is part-time (24 hours per week). KCB works within regular office hours, with occasional night and weekends (primarily Saturday mornings in the spring & fall).
Send resume and salary requirements to Jonathan@KeepCincinnatiBeautiful.org
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Now Recruiting: Volunteer Member, Board of Directors
Keep Cincinnati Beautiful is a 501 (c)(3) and is currently seeking Volunteer Board Members with a passion Education, Revitalization, and Environmental initiatives that serve all 52 Cincinnati neighborhoods and beyond. Nonprofit board members have two basic responsibilities-support and governance-each requiring different skills and expertise. Immediate expertise in Accounting and Community Engagement is needed.
- Advance the mission of Keep Cincinnati Beautiful.
- Actively promote the mission of Keep Cincinnati Beautiful, with ideas and expertise.
- Keep up-to-date on developments in the organization’s field.
- Be informed about the organization’s mission, services, policies, and programs; inform others about the organization, and work to enhance the organization's public image.
- Develop partnership with local corporations.
- Ensure effective organizational planning.
- Determine and monitor the organization’s programs and services.
- Participate in the development of a strategic plan to accomplish the mission, oversee its implementation, and evaluate its success.
- Actively participate in all board activities.
- Attend in person or by phone to annual and special board meetings.
- Review agenda and supporting materials prior to board and committee meetings.
- Serve on a committee and periodically take on special assignments on task forces.
- Ensure adequate resources.
- Participate in fundraising initiatives.
- Carry out the fiduciary responsibilities of the board.
- Follow conflict-of-interest and confidentiality policies.
Contact Mitch Zulli, Executive Board Member at Large for details by emailing at Zulli.firstname.lastname@example.org.