Now Recruiting: Volunteer Member, Board of Directors
Keep Cincinnati Beautiful is a 501 (c)(3) and is currently seeking Volunteer Board Members with a passion Education, Revitalization, and Environmental initiatives that serve all 52 Cincinnati neighborhoods and beyond. Nonprofit board members have two basic responsibilities-support and governance-each requiring different skills and expertise. Immediate expertise in Accounting and Community Engagement is needed.
- Advance the mission of Keep Cincinnati Beautiful.
- Actively promote the mission of Keep Cincinnati Beautiful, with ideas and expertise.
- Keep up-to-date on developments in the organization’s field.
- Be informed about the organization’s mission, services, policies, and programs; inform others about the organization, and work to enhance the organization's public image.
- Develop partnership with local corporations.
- Ensure effective organizational planning.
- Determine and monitor the organization’s programs and services.
- Participate in the development of a strategic plan to accomplish the mission, oversee its implementation, and evaluate its success.
- Actively participate in all board activities.
- Attend in person or by phone to annual and special board meetings.
- Review agenda and supporting materials prior to board and committee meetings.
- Serve on a committee and periodically take on special assignments on task forces.
- Ensure adequate resources.
- Participate in fundraising initiatives.
- Carry out the fiduciary responsibilities of the board.
- Follow conflict-of-interest and confidentiality policies.
Contact Mitch Zulli, Executive Board Member at Large for details by emailing at Zulli.firstname.lastname@example.org.